We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY!



Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey




I'm joining Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey again this week in listing what I am most thankful for.

1) I am thankful for the precious little boy I have started tutoring in reading at our neighborhood elementary school. His whole face lights up every time I tell him "good job." It just brings joy to my heart.

2) I am thankful and very, very excited that our daughter and son-in-law have decided to move to Richmond by this summer!!!! (They're only 2 hours away now, but that's too far in my book!)

3) I'm thankful for the snow we had earlier this week, even though it wasn't enough to play in. When I pointed out the snow to one of the two-year-olds I nanny for he said, "make a snowman?"

4) I'm thankful for full days and an active life!

5) I'm thankful for the beautiful moon and single star in the sky at about 6:00 tonight. It was so pretty and gave me a sense of peace.

Better late than never! It's still Tuesday for about 3 more hours, so I haven't missed out:-)

2 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Mary - I enjoyed your thankfulness today! I love the snow and wished I could get a little here in Louisiana.

I am happy that your children are moving closer. I LOVE having my kids close.

Thanks for blessing me with your sweetness.

In Him,
Beth

B His Girl said...

Hi Mary,

I just wrote you a long comment and something happened when I hit publish. Now to start over...I stopped by your blog I think last week but something happened and I ended my computer time. I am so glad you stopped by mine again. I have been browsing on your blogs. You have some really great info. I am impressed with your writing. Your book looks nice. Have you written a post about it? If so, I would love to read it. Many bloggers are 'real' writers like yourself. I am in awe of your gifts. I am going to visit again. Thanks for stopping by mine. I look forward to learning about you and from you. b