I'm joining Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey and a host of others again this week in sharing 5 things for which I am thankful today!
1) Our son is coming home from school! We've really missed having him here and it will be great to have him home for a couple of months while he waits for his new session to start. (Our dog will be especially excited to see him!)
2) The three little ones I care for are all healthy after a couple of rough weeks passing a virus back and forth to each other.
3) Monday is the official start of the last course I need to complete to receive my certificate in Advanced Congregational Leadership:-)
4) The sky - every morning and every evening has been so glorious to behold! One morning the moon hung there against a slate backdrop. I had to stop and just look at it for a few moments.
5) My Savior, Jesus Christ. He hears me when I call out to Him. He answers me in ways I never imagined He would.
What are you thankful for today? Join us!