I'm joining Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey again this week in listing what I am most thankful for.
1) I am thankful for the precious little boy I have started tutoring in reading at our neighborhood elementary school. His whole face lights up every time I tell him "good job." It just brings joy to my heart.
2) I am thankful and very, very excited that our daughter and son-in-law have decided to move to Richmond by this summer!!!! (They're only 2 hours away now, but that's too far in my book!)
3) I'm thankful for the snow we had earlier this week, even though it wasn't enough to play in. When I pointed out the snow to one of the two-year-olds I nanny for he said, "make a snowman?"
4) I'm thankful for full days and an active life!
5) I'm thankful for the beautiful moon and single star in the sky at about 6:00 tonight. It was so pretty and gave me a sense of peace.
Better late than never! It's still Tuesday for about 3 more hours, so I haven't missed out:-)