After you read my list, stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey to see who else has participated in Thankful Thursday.
1) I’m thankful that 4 other women and I will be meeting for twice a month bible study beginning in March.
2) I’m thankful for the opportunities to serve the community God is placing in my path. I met with a group from Spotlight Richmond and will begin working with them to promote Operation Community Kindness.
3) I’m thankful for the Ash Wednesday service I attended last night. We sang one of my favorite hymns, I Surrender All.
4) I'm thankful that I have been invited to walk in the evenings with a friend. We just realized we lived 2 block away from each other!
5) I'm thankful for my God's love. He continues to do the deep work in me that I long for. As I offer up each wound and doubt, He directs my eyes to the Cross, where His Son died for me.
What are you thankful for today? If you want to join in, sign up at Truth 4 The Journey.
Have blessed, thank-filled day!