1) I am thankful for ever-growing number of prayer warriors I am blessed to be meeting. These folks pray just because they are asked to and because they believe so ardently in the genuine power of effectual fervent prayer.
2) I am thankful for the way God reminds me He is intimately and lovingly involved in my life. I had a discouraging day recently and that evening two Christian sisters offered encouragment and love. AND God used their obedience without question to share a devotional on encouragment. AND my husband called while I was meeting with them to urge us to go outside to see the double rainbow God has placed in the sky! (Great is His faithfulness!)
3) I am thankful for my new job. I have already had the opportunity to make a positive difference there and will be continue to have opportunities to grow and share my talents and abilities.
4) I am thankful for the simple things in life: morning prayer, coffee, clouds, my faith, and most of all my Savior.
5) I am thankful for the work God continues to do in and with me. I know that means He cares enough to refine and reshape me for His purpose.
What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today.