1. I am thankful for the signs of Spring! Every morning I hear the birds raising quite a racket outside as I have my prayer time.
2. I am thankful that my son is doing so well in his job training program. He sounds so happy when we talk to him on the phone :-)
3. I am thankful for wonderful Christian friends.
4. I am thankful for all the ways God continues to bless me and my life.
5. I am thankful for the Risen Christ!
Short and sweet this week, but long gratitude and praise.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16 NIV)
What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today.