To sign up for Thankful Thursday, stop by Truth4TheJourney, where Sonya is hosting this meme. It's a wonderful way to focus on blessings and express gratitude to the God who is the source of all good things in our lives.
Here's my list:
1) I'm so very thankful for my Lord and Savior! I need Him every day, and on some days, it is my trust and faith in Him that is the only thing I can cling to!
2) I'm thankful for wonderful co-workers. I feel truly blessed to work with a group of counselors who are committed to their work and consider it a calling.
3) I'm grateful for the children and families who are being helped by the counselors at my company. It is so amazing to watch an individual or family move from crisis to wholeness.
4) My husband makes the list yet again this week! He is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life without him!
5) I'm thankful for good and caring friends who pray for me, rejoice with me and sustain me!
What are you thankful for today?