Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just stop by Sony'a Blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to sign up! Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, link up with Mr. Linky at her blog. It's that easy!
This week, I continue to be blessed by God in ways I never could have dreamed and in ways I never imagined!
1) I'm thankful for a God who is faithful and mighty. God has uplifted and sustained me in my life-long quest for His will for my life and MY endurance and wisdom in striving for His will.
2) I'm thankful for my husband, who is the hardest-working man I know. He labors each day to provide for us. He also makes sure to fit in time in the Word and private time with God each and every day.
3) I'm thankful for family. I have been especially blessed over the past couple of weeks to have had family together at our house. I just can't express my deep and abiding gratitude to God for giving me my husband and children, my "family of origin" and the "family by marriage." Blessed, blessed, blessed.
4) I'm thankful the Christian writers and bloggers I have been working with on various projects-their own as well some collaborations. It encourages and energizes to me to know that God's mighty army is out in full force, working to bring about His kingdom here on earth.
5) I'm thankful for the healings God is working in my life--physical, emotional and spiritual.
What are you thankful for this day?
Blessings on your journey,