Welcome to Thankful Thursday again this week! If you'd like to participate, just stop by Sony'a Blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to sign up! Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, link up with Mr. Linky at her blog. It's that easy!
Here's my list this week:
1) I'm thankful that God continues to create "divine connections" that will both help me benefit financially AND grow in my ability to minister to His world.
2) I'm thankful that God invests His time and energy in me. I am a work in progress and He sticks with me through every "one step forward and two steps back."
3) I'm thankful for my employer and co-workers. Every morning I wake up knowing I am blessed to be in a once-in-a-lifetime work situation. Yes, most days I'm exhausted both physically and mentally when I get home, but I can't imagine working anywhere else with any other people!
4) I'm thankful for modern medicine. I've been undergoing some (routine) testing over the past couple of weeks to figure out the source of some mild pain/discomfort. They are getting frustrated because they can't find any cause to this point. I don't want to tell the doctors this after all their hard work: I think I'm just getting old! LOL!
5) I'm grateful for my husband. I've not placed him on the "bottom" of the list, but rather in the "anchor" position. That's because he is my anchor and ever a blessing from God. Even when I get irritated with him, I thank God for him and his strength.
What are you thankful for today?
Blessings on your journey,