We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm a busy frugal bee!

It's official! My frugal living blog, Just Be Frugal, is up and running! I'm very excited and have already had a wonderful response! My friend, Andrea, gave me the idea for the "busy bee" which pretty much describes me, and my friend, Edie, did the amazing blog design.

Just Be Frugal


Buzz on over to Just Be Frugal! Then, stop by Andrea's blogs, Arise 2 Write and All God's Creatures. Check out Edie's design blog and her personal blog.

I'll be posting frugal living tips, ideas and suggestions from personal experience and from other frugal friends. I'd love to have your own suggestions and I'll even feature your ideas on the blog!

This blog will link directly to my columns at examiner.com, Richmond Frugal Family and Richmond Working Moms so there will be lots of opportunities to learn and share about how to live a frugal lifestyle, based on biblical principles and help each other learn and grow together on the journey.

Just be frugal:=)

Blessings on your journey,
Mary

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Congratulations on your new site! I know that many will be blessed by your awesome tips! Blessings.