We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Are You Prolific?



I may be prolific, but it sure does take me a while to "make all my rounds" in the bloggy world! Andrea at Arise 2 Write awarded this to me some time ago. Today, I received the award from Wylie at Shout a Joyful Noise :-)

I am truly blessed to be thought of by "in person" friends (Andrea) and the many wonderful "bloggy" friends I've made over the years. Thank you both for thinking of me and for this great award!

Here are the rules they told me I have to follow:

Please check out Andrea's and Christie's blogs, if you are not already following them. I know you will be blessed. It’s time to share the love and pass this award on. Here are rules for sharing the award & what it is about…

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love!

2. Every prolific blogger must link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Each prolific blogger must link this back to this post, which explains the origins and motivations for the award.

4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mister Linky so that we can all get to know the other winners.

Of course there is no way I could select only 7 blogs. Christie {and Andrea who gave the award to Christie have already awarded some of the blogs I would have listed here}, but I still have a long list to share with you. What I love is having the opportunity to share & promote blogs that bless!

I'm one of those who always bends the rules, PLUS I can't limit myself to only 7 bloggers! Some of you are so amazing, that to single out only a few just doesn't seem right. I hope this doesn't mess up the flow of the meme, but I think if YOU are prolific, YOU deserve this award! So please accept this award and join in the fun!

Blessings on your journey,
Mary

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You definitely deserve this award.
Hugs,
andrea

RCUBEs said...

Congratulations to you sister Mary! And God bless you always!