We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Revisit, Reread, Reframe, Reset

I shared a post a couple of years ago about the depth and breadth of God's love and I thought I would repost and share it with you this morning.  I've been struggling this past couple of weeks with "letting go and letting God" about several situations in my life.

I have become caught up in my timing and not God's! Such impudence! Rereading this post helped me reframe and reset my perspective. Wide Open Spaces of God's Grace and Love was just what I needed to read today as a new week begins.

I hope you'll take a few moments to read about how much God wants to bless us - in His time and for His purpose--and how He moves and acts on our behalf before we even think to ask.

Blessings on your journey,
Mary

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I like that term, Passionate Patience, too. I'm in that place right now--just waiting on what is coming next.