IT'S THANKFUL THURSDAY TIME!
After you read my list, stop over at Truth 4 The Journey and see Sonya's list and link to everyone else participating in this great meme.
I'm so glad I didn't have time to post this until this afternoon because I have more to be thankful for than I did this morning! Isn't that wonderful?!
1) I'm thankful the sun is shining! It is so pretty this afternoon. The air is fresh and clear and I just can't help but rejoice in the beauty of the day.
2) I'm thankful I saw the sunrise this morning. From my kitchen window I looked out to see a red-streaked sky - just breathtaking.
3) I'm thankful that I finished writing my first column for Christian Women Take Root (with a quick critique from a dear Christian sister/writer). It will be posted in the next couple of weeks.
4) I have had several opportunities to help writer friends with everything from proofreading to critiquing. It's a blessing to help other writers in the journey.
5) I'm thankful for God's unfathomable grace won for me and you by His Son.
What are you thankful for today?