We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tag! I'm It!!

Cheri, over at Glass House Ministries has "tagged" me! Here are the rules:
1. Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose people you want to be tagged.
3. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
4. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

Here goes!
1. My astrological sign is Libra - and I am about 90% in line with all the 'profiles' I've read.
2. I am the oldest of 5 children (I have 3 younger sisters and a brother)
3. I write prolifically, even if I don't know what to write or have anything in particular to say.
4. I believe my paternal grandmother is my guardian angel.
5. I am 3/4 Irish and 1/4 German.
6. I designed and created my website, Divinely Designed, myself, using a template.
7. I love to make lists.
8. I usually lose any lists I make.
9. I don't like lies.
10. I don't like people who are phonies.
11. I don't like sushi.
12. I love chocolate, any kind, any color, any form.
13. I enjoy reading and consider a good book a real treat.
14. I believe God answers prayers.
15. I despise bigotry, racism or prejudice of any kind, directed toward any individual or group.
16. I am a major procrastinator.
17. I have a "thing" for post-it-notes of all sizes, shapes and colors.
18. I am very frugal and believe there is always 'one more thing' we can do to save or make money.
19. I am a couponer and enjoy calculating my percentage of savings at the end of each shopping trip.
20. I have sleep apnea.
21. I was raised as a Roman Catholic.
22. I became a United Methodist about 17 years ago.
23. I never met a stranger -- I talk to everyone and anyone:-)
24. I am impatient with people who don't have much common sense.
25. My husband and I have been married for 32 years; we have a daughter and son-in-law (both 23) and a 20 year old son.

1 comment:

Betsy Markman said...

Ah, we have something in common which I didn't think to mention...the sleep apnea! Do you use a CPAP? I do. Isn't it wonderful to look like you're ready for a lunar excursion when you go to bed?

Thanks for sharing these.