I'm joining Sonya at Truth for the Journey again this week for Thankful Thursday.
1. I am thankful for renewed friendships. A writing buddy attended our monthly writer's group meeting and she and I and two other women who were in a critique group together several years ago committed to get together and reacquaint ourselves with each other.
2. I am thankful for the healing God is doing in my life. This winter has been a time growth and comfort, reassurance and insight vs. my usual Seasonal Affective Disorder.
3. I have been blessed with several opportunities to minister to other women either through my writing or through offering support and encouragement in person.
4. I am thankful that some opportunities I thought I would have did not come to fruition. The next month will be less stressful and I can reorder my priorities and activities.
5. I am so thankful for a God who continues to bless me, uplift me, instruct me and love me!
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. [2 Samuel 22:4 RSV]