We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beatitudes for God's Wonder Woman - 5th in the Series

It's hard to believe I've already made 6 bi-weekly posts at Take Root and Write! God's Wonder Woman is the name of my column there.

A new post is published every month on the first and third Wednesdays.

This column has been big time investment for me. It has challenged me and enriched me with the opportunity to discover God's word through new eyes - the eyes of a woman who is loved beyond imagining by a God beyond understanding or comprehension.

Each time I study and research for my columns I have the gift of delving deeply into scripture and the opportunity to read some incredible commentaries by biblical scholars and "regular" people like me.

I have been equally stretched and blessed to be the columnist for God's Wonder Woman. I hope you will take the time to stop by God's Wonder Woman at Take Root and Write soon.

When you click on this God's Wonder Woman link, you'll see the introduction/explanation of the column name and theme. Then you can scroll down to read any (or all!) of the columns.

If you would like to sign up the Take Root and Write digital magazine, click on this Get Rooted link to find out what it is and how to receive it in your email every week.


Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. (2 Timothy 2:15-16 NIV)

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. (2 Peter 3:18 NIV)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mary,
You continue to be an inspiration and encouragement to sooo many.
love and prayers, andrea