1. I am thankful for my new job. I am thrilled to be working AND have the availability of benefits within a short time. It will take so much stress off my husband.
2. I am thankful for the women's covenant group that I am a member of. We have only met a couple of times, but I can tell we will grow in our faith and in our Christian sisterhood.
3. I am thankful that my son is thriving in the job training program he is enrolled in. (I'm also thankful he is home for spring break.)
4. I am thankful for the signs of Spring! Trees beginning to bud, flowers blooming, interspersed days of warmth and sun.
5. I am thankful most of all for my Savior who died on the Cross and rose again on Easter Morning.
What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today.