We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Seasons blooming:-)

Yes, it does appear that I've neglected my blogging of late. I have not been idle, though! A season in my life is blooming and I have had to take a step back and do a "regroup" of sorts.

I'm not sure where God is leading me, but I'm hanging on for the ride and am praying daily that He will show me how I am to do all I hear Him calling me to do (and still maintain some semblance of sanity!)

I appreciate your prayers and I hope you will check back often as I am about to speak some new words, directly from the Father and imprinted upon my heart. It is so humbling to be one of His chosen - but then we are each chosen and precious to Him - for a specific, important and divinely designed purpose.

What is God doing in and through you? Please let me know! I'd love to share it. Let's discover together what He is calling us to and what He desires us to do FOR HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming Soon to a Webinar Near You! God uses ordinary people to accomplish His will in the earth. Several women, who have yielded themselves to do extraordinary things for God, tell their stories. You will be encouraged, enriched, and empowered as you are reminded that God is not a respecter of persons. He can, and will, live His dreams through you, too!

More Information Coming Soon!
You won't want to miss it!

Blessings on your journey,
Mary

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I'm not sure that sanity is a requirement. I hope not. We all define sanity in differing ways, anyway, don't we?