We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Friday, December 23, 2011

The true reason for the season

The Christmas counter shows less than 2 days until the birthday of Jesus! I am very excited because our daughter and son-in-law will arrive in a few hours. We'll only have them for a couple of days this year - we adore our in-laws, but often wish we all lived in the same town so we didn't have to "divide" the holidays;-)

Anyway, in light of my prayer focus for 2012, I've continued to reread some earlier posts to get some idea of how I'll proceed. I'm especially focusing on those experiences last year (and previous years) that have brought me to this focus.

In the Christmas theme, I would like to share a post from December 2010, Wide Open Spaces of God's Love. Talk about the perfect gift: God's grace!

Praying you take a few moments to think about--and enjoy--the true reason for the season.


Blessings on your journey,
Mary

No comments: