We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Friday, August 17, 2007

First post on my new blog

This is the first of many more to come. I'll be transitioning from a previous blog I maintained for several years that was devoted strictly to daily devotionals and a sharing of my Christian walk.

I will be phasing out some components of that blog and revampint it. I'll be incorporating some the postings here as well as highlighting articles I've written. Many of the articles are on Christian topics. Some of them are business-related and some are simply about topics of interest to me.

My hope is that I will be weaving my faith into my broader work. I rejoice in that I've already received several messages from fellow writers on Associated Content that my words have touched them in some important way. For that I am eternally grateful to God for the inspiration and ability.

Check here frequently - I'll have the introductory paragraphs of all my articles here and you can click on the link to read the rest of the articles that are of interest to you.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

Mary

No comments: