We are each designed for a unique and divine purpose. Live yours!

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Website!

Well, my website is finally up! I'm pretty excited about it, as it's been a work in progress for quite some time. A wonderful friend offered to set one up for me for free, so she could use some of her web design training. That didn't work out, but she and I both learned a lot and, fortunately, have remained dear friends.

I did all work on this site, and it really makes me feel good about this latest phase of my life. I never dreamed I'd be doing something so "technical!" Fortunately, I was able to use a template that did all the "programming" type work. I've been writing for pay for over a year now, and also doing some creative writing, though not as much as I would like.

I've had tremendously kind and heartfelt comments about the site from friends and family alike. I feel more blessed than I can put into words. I don't see this as a culmination of journey, but rather the beginning of a new phase.

Thank you to all who have prayed for and with me, who have encouraged me, and who have walked with me on this journey.

Blessings,
Mary

No comments: