1) I am thankful that my son is beginning a work internships next week. He's doing so well in his job training program and realizing some successes! He is beginning to feel really good about himself.
2) I am thankful for my job. It is challenging at times, but I thoroughly enjoy it and know that I am making a positive difference for my employer and the children our agency serves.
3) I am thankful for my husband. He is the hardest working man I know--and the most faith-filled.
4) I am thankful for the gift of grace. I am often awe-struck that God sent His Son to die on a cross for such as me. Incredible. Amazing. Incomprehensible.
5) I am thankful for my friends-"old" and new. I am richly blessed to have loyal, loving and genuine Christian friends in my life.
What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today.